Greg Singer &
DNA Barcoding Tools
iBarcode.org is a web-based application server that provides various visualization and analysis tools for DNA barcoding data. These tools have mainly been designed to enable the analysis of
large barcode data sets. We encourage you to provide feedback and would be pleased to create web interface for your programs on this server for the public use.
iBarcode.org is free and does not require registration.
- June 7th 2010: Google Gene is down temporarily
- May 1st 2010: The University of Guelph performed its annual electrical grid maintenance... and cut the power to our building in the process! Sorry about the down time...
- January 2010: Small bug fix in the Haplytype Variation module.
- November 2009: Google Gene has finally been published! Please try it out.
- September 2009: At long last, the Ka/Ks module is fixed! Thanks for sending those bug reports, everyone.
- June 2009: Check out our recently-published paper on iBarcode in BMC Bioinformatics!